ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2
– ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
– ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
– XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
– Premium 60A Power Choke
– Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
– I/O Armor
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
– 2oz Copper PCB
ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
ASRock Ultra USB Power
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
– Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000 and 5000 Series Desktop Processors
– Digi Power design
– 6 Power Phase design
Chipset– AMD Promontory B450
– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3533+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
– Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*For Ryzen Series CPUs (Picasso and Raven Ridge), ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs.
Please refer to below table for AMD non-XMP memory frequency support.Ryzen Series CPUs (Matisse):
Ryzen Series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge):
Ryzen Series CPUs (Picasso):
Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge):
Ryzen Series CPUs (Raven Ridge):
SR: Single rank DIMM, 1Rx4 or 1Rx8 on DIMM module label
DR: Dual rank DIMM, 2Rx4 or 2Rx8 on DIMM module label
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– Supports “Plug and Play”
– ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
– Supports jumperfree
– SMBIOS 2.3 support
– DRAM Voltage multi-adjustment
– Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
– DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
– Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
– Dual graphics output: Support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 ports by independent display controllers
– Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 24Hz / (3840×2160) @ 30Hz
– Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports HDCP 1.4 with HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
– Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
*Actual support may vary by CPU
**The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed.
– 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892/897 Audio Codec)
– Supports Surge Protection
– PCB Isolate Shielding
– Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
– Gold Audio Jacks
– PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Realtek RTL8111H
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse, Summit Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)
– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1: x16 mode; PCIE4: x4 mode)*
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso, Raven Ridge)
– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1: x8 mode; PCIE4: x4 mode) (If you use Athlon 2xxGE series APU, PCIE1 slot will run at x4 mode.)
AMD Athlon series CPUs
– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1: x4 mode; PCIE4: x2 mode)*- 4 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
– Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™**
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
If M2_1 is occupied, PCIE4 will be disabled.**This feature is only supported with Ryzen Series CPUs (Matisse, Summit Ridge, Pinnacle Ridge, Picasso and Raven Ridge).
– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
– 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Matisse, Picasso, Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge) or Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s) (with Athlon series APU and Raven Ridge 2)**
– 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s)**
*M2_2, SATA3_3 and SATA3_4 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the others will be disabled.
**If M2_1 is occupied, PCIE4 will be disabled.
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
– 1 x COM Port Header
– 1 x TPM Header
– 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
– 1 x RGB LED Header*
– 1 x Addressable LED Header**
– 1 x AMD Fan LED Header***
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)****
– 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
– 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)******
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Supports in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The AMD Fan LED Header supports LED strips of maximum load of 3A (36W) and length up to 2.5M.
****The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
*****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
******The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP, CHA_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN3/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
– 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)*
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
*Ultra USB Power is supported on USB3_34 ports.
ACPI wake-up function is not supported on USB3_34 ports.
Software and UEFI
– ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
– ASRock Polychrome SYNC
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Easy RAID Installer*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Support CD– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
– 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
– Temperature Sensing: CPU, MB
– Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
Form Factor– ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
OS– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
– FCC, CE
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
ASROCK B450 STEEL LEGEND AMD AM4 MOTHERBOARD
TOUGH AS STEEL, TRUE LEGEND
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000 and 5000 Series Desktop Processors
- Supports DDR4 3533+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 4 PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output: DisplayPort, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892/897 Audio Codec)
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C)
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
Out of stock
Our products are shipped within 4-7 Days using the following carriers: FedEx, Indian Post. To return your product, you should mail your product to Gopal Pur Mondal Para Shibtala math, Paraganas Kolkata, Kolkata/West Bengal 700143. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over 3000Rs, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Our refund policy is 15 Days. Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to Gopal Pur Mondal Para Shibtala math, Paraganas Kolkata, Kolkata/West Bengal 700143
- If you want to cancel the order before your product has been dispatched, we will initiate the refund after deducting a nominal charge of 5% of the order value within 24-48 business hours after receiving the cancellation request.
- If your product has been dispatched or delivered to you then we will refund the amount after deducting the shipping charges levied on your order.
- No Cancellation On Pre-Order products and orders made during special occasion/offer or emergency like COVID-19 crisis. If you still want to cancel, we will deduct cancellation charges.
Please call us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a return request through our portal to cancel your order.
Note: You must return in its original and proper packaging with company seal, for a refund. We will not accept any type of damage/defective, seal broken or wrong product from customers for cancellation or return/refund of products.