ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
– USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
– ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
– XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
– Premium 50A Power Choke
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
– 2oz Copper PCB
ASRock Steel Slot Gen4
– Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series and 5000 Series Desktop Processors*
– Digi Power design
– 10 Power Phase design*Please refer to CPU Support List on our website for more information.
Chipset– AMD X570
– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer) support DDR4 4466+(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4300(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 4466+(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4300(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series APUs (Renoir) support DDR4 4466+(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4300(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
– Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*For Ryzen Series CPUs (Picasso), ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs.
Please refer to below table for AMD non-XMP memory frequency support.
AMD Ryzen Series CPUs (Vermeer):
Ryzen Series CPUs (Matisse):
AMD Ryzen Series APUs (Renoir)
Ryzen Series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge):
AMD Ryzen Series CPUs (Picasso):
SR: Single rank DIMM, 1Rx4 or 1Rx8 on DIMM module label x=1 or 2
DR: Dual rank DIMM, 2Rx4 or 2Rx8 on DIMM module label
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
– 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
– Supports “Plug and Play”
– ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
– Supports jumperfree
– SMBIOS 2.3 support
– CPU VCORE, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, VPPM, PREM VDD_CLDO, PERM VDDCR_SOC, +1.8V, VDDP Voltage Multi-adjustment
– Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
– DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
– Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
– Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 ports by independent display controllers
– Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz
– Support DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Ports (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Support HDR (High Dynamic Range) with HDMI 2.0
– Supports HDCP 2.2 with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
– Support 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
– Supports Microsoft® PlayReady
*Actual support may vary by CPU
**The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed.
– 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec)
– Premium Blu-ray Audio support
– Supports Surge Protection
– ELNA Audio Caps
– PCB Isolate Shielding
– Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
– Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Giga PHY Intel® I211AT
– Support Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Support Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer, Matisse)
– 2 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at x16 (PCIE1); dual at x16 (PCIE1) / x4 (PCIE3))*
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Renoir, Pinnacle Ridge)
– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at x16 (PCIE1); dual at x16 (PCIE1) / x4 (PCIE3))*
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso)
– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at x8 (PCIE1); dual at x8 (PCIE1) / x4 (PCIE3))*- 1 x PCI Express 4.0 x1 Slot
– Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
– 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module
– 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
– 8 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (with Vermeer, Matisse) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Renoir, Pinnacle Ridge and Picasso)*
– 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (with Renoir, Matisse) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Renoir, Pinnacle Ridge and Picasso)*
* If Thunderbolt™ support is enabled, SATA type M.2 will be disabled.
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
Support RAID 0/1/10
– 1 x COM Port Header
– Power LED and Speaker Header x 1
– 1 x AMD Fan LED Header*
– RGB LED Header** x 1
– 1 x Addressable LED Header***
– CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)**** x 1
– 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
– Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****** x 3
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 8 pin 12V Power Connector x 1
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– AMD LED Fan USB Header x 1
– 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Card R2.0 only)
– 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– SPI TPM Header******* x 1
*AMD Fan LED Header is compatible with a regular RGB LED stripe.
The AMD Fan LED Header supports LED strips of maximum load of 3A (36W) and length up to 2.5M.**Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip***Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
****CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
*****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
******Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP, CHA_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN3/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
*******Please refer to the link for further information: https://asrock.com/mb/spec/product.asp?Model=TPM-SPI
Rear Panel I/O
– 3 x Antenna Ports (on I/O Panel Shield)
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– HDMI Port x 1
– 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
– USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection) x 1
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
– ASRock A-Tuning
– Polychrome SYNC
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– Instant Flash*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Support CD– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
– 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
– Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, PREM VDDCR_SOC, +1.8V, VDDP
– Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 9.6-in, 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm
– Solid Capacitor design
– 2oz Copper PCB
OS– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
– FCC, CE
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
ASROCK X570M PRO 4 AM4 MOTHERBOARD
- Support AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series and 5000 Series Desktop Processors
- 10 Power Phase Design
- Supports DDR4 4200+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 4.0 x1, 1 M.2 (Key E) For WiFi
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 8 SATA3, 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3), 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C), 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 6 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
Out of stock
Our products are shipped within 4-7 Days using the following carriers: FedEx, Indian Post. To return your product, you should mail your product to Gopal Pur Mondal Para Shibtala math, Paraganas Kolkata, Kolkata/West Bengal 700143. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over 3000Rs, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Our refund policy is 15 Days. Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to Gopal Pur Mondal Para Shibtala math, Paraganas Kolkata, Kolkata/West Bengal 700143
- If you want to cancel the order before your product has been dispatched, we will initiate the refund after deducting a nominal charge of 5% of the order value within 24-48 business hours after receiving the cancellation request.
- If your product has been dispatched or delivered to you then we will refund the amount after deducting the shipping charges levied on your order.
- No Cancellation On Pre-Order products and orders made during special occasion/offer or emergency like COVID-19 crisis. If you still want to cancel, we will deduct cancellation charges.
Please call us or send us an email at email@example.com or send a return request through our portal to cancel your order.
Note: You must return in its original and proper packaging with company seal, for a refund. We will not accept any type of damage/defective, seal broken or wrong product from customers for cancellation or return/refund of products.