GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS PRO INTEL 12TH GEN LGA1700 ATX MOTHERBOARD WITH DDR5 RAM SUPPORT
- At the heart of the GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS PRO motherboard is the Intel Z690 chipset, giving you access to an LGA1700 socket, four dual-channel DDR5 memory slots, six SATA III ports, and four M.2 PCIe 4.0 interfaces, all working together to optimize overall system performance. Connect a wide range of graphics and utility cards with one PCIe 5.0 x16 and two PCIe 3.0 x16 slots. USB 3.2 Gen 1 and Gen 2 ports allow you to quickly transfer data with speeds up to 5 and 10 Gb/s, respectively.
- USB 2.0 Type-A ports allow you to use peripherals like mice and keyboards while Bluetooth 5.2 provides wireless support for select devices. A single USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C port unlocks support for power-hungry devices like mass storage arrays and various interfaces. Connect to your home network and compete online with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology or use the onboard RJ45 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port if you prefer a wired connection. Experience immersive audio with Realtek 7.1-channel sound backed by Hi-Res Audio certification.
- Designed to ensure optimal performance with Intel 12th Gen processors, the GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS PRO uses a unique VRM layout designed to unleash the full potential of your CPU.
- Multi-core CPU performance uses 16 VCORE phases with a 90A Power Stage, one VCCGT phase with 60A Power stage for integrated graphics, and two CVVAUX phases with 70A DrMOS to stabilize power for CPU integrated PCIe and memory controllers.
- A single PCIe 5.0 slot provides up to 128 GB/s bandwidth while the 6-layer PCB offers efficient dissipation. Additionally, you get access to RAID storage solutions for your M.2 NVMe and SATA drives with sequential data transfer speeds up to 21053 MB/s.
DDR5 Memory Enhanced
- GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS PRO With DDR5 XMP 3.0, you can equip your system with modules rated up to 6200 MHz with native voltage control designed to optimize performance. Shielded Memory Routing offers a dedicated PCB layer specifically made for tracing signals without interference.
- SMD DIMM offers stainless steel plating designed to prevent bending and keep your modules held in place while improving signal stability when running at typical and overclocking states.
- Keep your components nice and cool while under extreme thermal pressure with integrated cooling solutions that include a Fully Covered MOSFET Heatsink, 5 W/mK Thermal Pad, Enlarged Thermal Guard, M.2 Thermal Guard II, and 2x Copper PCB. The MOSFET Heatsink offers a 2x large surface area and is constructed from a single piece with various inlets allowing proper airflow.
- The M.2 heatsinks and thermal pads reduce heat buildup within your storage devices. Dual-layer copper design improves temperature efficiency with higher thermal conductivity and lower impedance. Smart Fan 6 leverages multiple fan headers and temperature sensors to monitor and execute fan protocols automatically or leave control in your hands with custom settings.
Connectivity Options and Enhancements
- Connect to your network wirelessly with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology or use the integrated 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet LAN port.
- GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS PRO USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 offers data transfer speeds up to 20 Gb/s, allowing you to use demanding devices like mass storage arrays and more.
- The Realtek ALC4080 Codec provides immersive sound backed by Hi-Res Audio certification. Smart Headphone Amp auto-detects headphone impedance and reduces distortion so your teammates can hear you clearly.
- Fine-tune your experience with an array of settings and options with UEFI BIOS or use GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS PRO’s EasyTune software, giving you an easy-to-use interface.
- GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS PRO System Information Viewer gives you a one-stop location that provides you with in-depth status monitoring and customization ideal for those who wish to unlock the full potential of their build.
- Illuminate your PC in a flood of color and effects with free RGB FUSION 2.0 software, allowing you to add a sense of personalization to your build with GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS PRO.
- Update the BIOS of your system without installing the CPU, memory, and graphics card with Q-Flash. Simply install the latest file to a USB drive, plug it into the designated USB port, and press the Q-Flash button and it will automatically update.
- GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS PRO Solid Pin design gives power connectors larger contact area for stable electrical signals, providing a longer lifespan and heat reduction.