PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS DOCUMENT. IT PROVIDES IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT CONTROL YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GIVEN BELOW, DO NOT USE OR TRANSACT ON THIS WEBSITE.
After adding up the costs of our services, shipping, and online purchases, prices of certain products that are subject to MRP restrictions are sold on the website. Owing to technological limitations, the distribution may not be seen separately and is believed to be known.
Note: Any product prices and deals listed on our website are only valid if the customer makes a purchase via our website.
The Quality of the Products is the sole responsibility of the respective Brand Owners. If you have any issues regarding quality then you may lodge complaints against them through our website.
Delivery will not be redirected/ redelivered to any other address without extra charges. We will attempt delivery of the items only once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery may be possible.
Orders are considered to be executed in the below cases: –1] Recipient not available2] Wrong phone or Cell or Extension number/ not working/ no reply or not connecting/ reachable and delivery is not done.3] Premises locked.4] Delivery not done due to wrong address.5] Recipient refused the products.6] Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbour.
- In case of floods/ Heavy Rains/ Bandh we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date.
- If XTREMEPC is unable to deliver your order, then complete refund will be made. We shall not be liable for any other charges, loss of profits, emotional stress or any other liability etc. caused due to non-delivery.
- No change in instructions can be entertained on the date of delivery unless acknowledged and confirmed in writing by our customer support team.
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled unless requested 1 working day (before 4 pm.) prior to the delivery date. You can send cancellation request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not entertain any complaint of any order after 3 (Three) days from the date of delivery of the order.
- XTREMEPC retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
- As a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly of indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Card holder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- 3rd Party Logos used in this website belong to various owners and we do not claim to be the owner.
- XTREMEPC reserves the right to change the price or withdraw any product at any point of time at its own discretion without any notice.
- XTREMEPC has taken every care for the accuracy of the information provided on the website. It has exercised due diligence in providing the latest products/information. However, XTREMEPC or its employees or its affiliates are not responsible for the loss or damage caused to any of the users due to the information inadvertently provided/not provided in the catalogue.
- In case of any confusion about the delivery address, we reserve the right to call the recipient at the given phone number.
- All rights are reserved. No portion of this website may be reproduced in any form without the written consent of XTREMEPC.
Out of Stock: If product is not in stock, XTREMEPC has every right to cancel the order without intimation to customer, email should be sent for cancelled order. In the event of Out Of Stock, full amount will be refunded to customer.
Product Information images and Specification: All specifications of products and its images mentioned on our website is just to identify the product, it may be vary time to time by its manufacturer, in that case our company is not liable for any errors or any technical thing which does not match with the product received by customer. Please refer to manufacturer website for the actual details like product images and specifications.
Electronic Communications: When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Colors: We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service: XTREMEPC may at any time modify the User Agreement without any prior notification to you. Subsequent to any modification of the User Agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the User Agreement via e-mail at the address provided by you while registering on www.xtremepc.in . You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on www.xtremepc.in. You should regularly review the User Agreement on www.xtremepc.in. In the event the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified User Agreement.
- XTREMEPC is a distributor only. Products sold at www.xtremepc.in are not manufactured by XTREMEPC. Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means the products may, however, is covered by each manufacturer’s warranty, service, and support policy (if present).
- XTREMEPC assigns and passes through to the customer any warranty of the manufacturer, and customer acknowledges that it shall have recourse only under such warranties and only as against the manufacturer of the products.
- The quality and performance of the product is dependent on the manufacturer. Should any of these items prove defective, do not function or function improperly in any way following their purchase. XTREMEPC shall get the product repaired/serviced by the Brand manufacturer. The customer shall bear the cost of reverse shipping for the product to XTREMEPC.
- We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice/bill and delivery documents for warranty purposes always whenever there is any service problem for products. Reverse shipping charges will be paid by the customer for the same.
- Products once sold will be accepted for warranty service/ repair / replacement only if they are in proper and well & good physical condition. Products with broken/seal broken, any type of ink dots/ mark, any missing parts / tampered parts / warranty documents damaged will be refused/rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- XTREMEPC have the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manual documents, Software CD’s & DVD’s & outer box packing.
- Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
- When customer makes a purchase, the XTREMEPC makes an important promise to stand behind the product.
GST Invoice: While placing the order if you mentioned your entity name and GST No., Then surely you will eligble for ITC. In case you have already purchased the products without providing your GST details, you can talk with our customer care within 15 days of your order to get revised bill. We will not entertain any request after 15 (Fifteen) days regarding this matter.
Reviews & Comments: Anything submitted by you to XTREMEPC in the form of reviews, ideas, comments, suggestions etc shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of XTREMEPC and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and XTREMEPC shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or recompile such Submissions. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other Content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews and would indemnify XTREMEPC for any direct or indirect damages caused on account of any misrepresentation on this matter.
All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of Court in Kolkata, India only.
Customer Indemnity/ Genuinity of Information/ Intention of Making Payments: The customer agrees to defend indemnity & hold XTREMEPC and its affiliates harmless from all liabilities & expenses including attorneys fee related to any violation of this agreement by them and also for the use of the services or transmission of any message or information by them. XTREMEPC may modify this agreement from time to time without giving any prior information.
The customer promises that the information provided to XTREMEPC is true, correct and accurate. The customer also agrees to pay all charges incurred by them and users of your account and credit cards or other payment mention at prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
We, as a merchant, take no responsibility for any loss or harm resulting directly or indirectly from the decline of authorization for any Transaction due to the Cardholder exceeding the preset cap mutually agreed upon by us and our acquiring bank from time to time.